Friday, February 8, 2013

"Quote"

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”-Marylin Monroe.
I love this quote, by far it is one of my favorites. Marilyn Monroe was an actress, singer, model and became a huge sex symbol in America. She is an idol to some people, showing them that women can have curves and still look beautiful, you don't need to look like those twig models we have nowdays. This quote describes us women and even some men. We all have our moments and when our emotions get the best of us. Some people can't deal with it but when that one person comes along and can deal with you at this down moments in life then you know that they are going to be apart of your life. I like to look at this quote often whenever I'm down and it makes me feel strong, independent, and beautiful even at my weakest points in life. What is your favorite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment