Thursday, January 17, 2013

Why Do I Write?

I like to write when I want to express myself. It is the best way to let all of my feelings out on a piece of paper, word document, or e-mail. Whether I am giving that piece to a friend, parent, significant other or keep it for myself to read later on. Sometimes I cannot come up with words that express the way I feel. I try my hardest to explain it for others to understand, when I want them to. I like to write things down when I think I might forget something important I heard that day or need to remember it for later. When I was in middle school I use to write poems and letters all the time! I would give them to my girlfriends inbetween classes and the guys I had crushes on. I also use to write poems, mainly when I was very upset or excited about something that was going on in my life at that moment. I don't really write that much anymore, which makes me a bit sad now that I think of it. These are some of the reasons I write. What are your reasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment