Monday, April 8, 2013

Long Distance Sucks

Being 500 miles away from your significant other sucks especially when you only get to see them once every two weeks or even once a month. I have never been good at long distance but I wanted to make this work. Now I have been with Cameron for 9 months and wow has the time just flew by. Feels only like 3 months with how much I've gotten to see him over this period of time. It frustrates me that I don't get the attention I'd like and I get jealous often only because I want to be with him when he is with co-workers/friends and the same goes for him as well. Also the fighting has slowly gotten worse and it sucks because how can you fix something when the other person is another state away?? You both need to trust each other and stop worrying. That doesn't mean you stop caring. I definitely think that being apart makes us stronger and I cannot wait till we can be closer to each other. But in other relationships the distance either makes or breaks a couple. If you truly love the person you stick together and work out the problems and differences and make it worth it.

That is my vent of the day. It sucks but it's worth it in the end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment